Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The little things

Mike and I make an effort to continue to do things that we would have done pre-Tyler (i.e. - ladies night, football Sunday, golf outings, manicure/pedicures)  It gives us an opportunity to relax a little bit and remember what it was like to be obligation free for a short period of time.  Although we both enjoy that time away we can never really seem to disconnect from it all - constantly requesting pictures and sending texts to see how our boy is doing.

Last night I went to dinner with some of my girl friends for a much needed ladies night.  All the ladies have children (one with two and one with a second on the way) and most of our conversation was around our little ones or life with our little ones.  It's just how it is these days.  During dinner I got my updates on how T-man was doing and got responses of "crazy as ever" and received this video to support it saying "he's done this about 29 times now".  I watched it about 4 times at dinner with the ladies and then again a few more times later that night.  He always keeps me laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment