Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween

I know Halloween has come and gone and we have already made it into Thanksgiving- but I wanted to at least get a few pictures of my little man up in his costume during his Halloween class party, parade and trunk or treating at school. I couldn't really get him to keep the hat on but he didn't need the hat to look adorable (but that's just my opinion!).


Love that little face!

Howdy Cowboy!

Tyler and his friends ready to go outside for the parade (three of Tyler's favorite friends to talk about Nora, Taylor and Oliver!)

Lending a helping hand to his buddy Oliver-giving him back his bottle.  Oliver had a rough day that day - all the kids wanted to hug and kiss him (or Elmo) and he just wanted to be left alone. 

Tyler making his rounds at "trunk or treating" with Ms. Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment